Full-Service LMS Implementation Consulting
Many clients don’t have a dedicated resource to oversee the implementation of an LMS, but without a central person to guide the project, rolling out the software can take years instead of months. Sue is a combined project manager and LMS expert that will become a member of your team and manage the implementation of the selected LMS. Sue has experience with multiple vendors' products including SumTotal Enterprise, SumTotal Maestro, Cornerstone On Demand, Success Factors, and Meridian.
Whether you're deploying your first LMS, migrating from legacy systems to a centralized one, upgrading an existing system, working through compliance validation, or integrating with functionality such as a social learning application or content management system, we're here to help.
We have our own clear, multi-phase implementation methodology but can also manage to one offered by the vendor or a process required by the client’s own project management group.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Represent client throughout all phases of the implementation to ensure all use cases, requirements, and deliverables are met as defined in the vendor contract
- Act as the primary liaison between LMS vendor and client to facilitate tasks, manage dependencies, and communicate timelines to ensure the implementation stays on track
- Advise client on available configurations or customizations as they pertain to requirements
- Facilitate communication between client’s internal teams (IT, HR, QA, etc.) as it pertains to software implementation
- Prepare communications plan, including regular status reports for client
- Assist with special projects such as: facilitating conversations about changes to client’s business processes/workflows based on LMS functionality; documenting specific technical requirements/specifications for data migration (data mapping), third-party integrations, custom reports, user acceptance testing; managing validation of software
- Sunset existing systems
- Resolve issues, escalating when necessary